[DotGNU]DynDNS over Jabber

From: Seth Johnson
Subject: [DotGNU]DynDNS over Jabber
Date: Tue, 02 Jul 2002 10:47:26 -0400

BTW:  I don't think this is off topic, at all!

Another note:  In the dynamic DNS, what typically happens
when you're off line is either you set the numeric IP to
someone else's server who's volunteered to do this, or it
just returns the standard Not Found error.  The dynamic DNS
provider can also purge your registered name from the
database after so many days, say 30, without an update to
the numeric IP.  All of this is the way it should behave
independently of the presence-based system.

:-)

Seth

--

[CC] Counter-copyright: