[DotGNU]Release 2 of the XMLified ECMA 334 spec and extracted test cases

From: James Michael DuPont
Subject: [DotGNU]Release 2 of the XMLified ECMA 334 spec and extracted test cases.
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2002 00:10:55 -0700 (PDT)

> Right now, we have much bigger fish to fry.  We have to
> reach ECMA-complete, and then .NET Framework-complete on

Rhys,
I have posted my newly formatted ECMA 334 to
http://introspector.sourceforge.net/dotgnu/ecma/xml/Ecma-334.xml
Gzipped to :
http://introspector.sourceforge.net/dotgnu/ecma/xml/Ecma-334.xml.gz

I will be submitting my patches to bison, cscc and pdftohtml to get
this running.
I have just dumped the entire thing to my sourceforge account, later on
I can just run it there and all the output is publically available.
The directory with the tests in it is huge and has thousands of files
in it, I will have to break it down, and have started by making a
states,rules subdir and moving the different reports into there.