Re: [DotGNU]implementing non ECMA features into pnetlib

From: David Sugar
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]implementing non ECMA features into pnetlib
Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2002 04:30:05 -0400

Ah, so you meant ECMA_COMPAT as a "strict" define.  Hmm...you are correct,
there is no easy way to have multiple build options, and each option does
have some uglyness and difficulty to maintain.  However, there would be great
value for potential embedded developers missing from other implementations if
we can strip the library down in well defined ways.