Re: Call for testing ILStubConstruct alpha (Re: [DotGNU]RFC : [Proposals

From: James Michael DuPont
Subject: Re: Call for testing ILStubConstruct alpha (Re: [DotGNU]RFC : [Proposals]ILAutoStubber Proposal)
Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2003 14:15:17 -0800 (PST)

I have updated the code to handle  nested code, and to support csdoc.
I have raised about 5 bugs in csdoc as well.

I have uploaded an example you can appreciate,
the Dialog editor from Sharp develop, and all the windows.forms code
used by it. As you can see, this would be pretty easy to implement.

Here you can find the cs :
http://introspector.sourceforge.net/dotgnu/ILStubberConstruct/icsharpcode-formeditor-0.1/

here is the *edited* output :
http://introspector.sourceforge.net/dotgnu/ILStubberConstruct/icsharpcode-formeditor-0.1/ICSharpCode.FormEditor.dll.il.cs

here is the input
http://introspector.sourceforge.net/dotgnu/ILStubberConstruct/icsharpcode-formeditor-0.1/ICSharpCode.FormEditor.dll.il

here is the csdoc xml output
http://introspector.sourceforge.net/dotgnu/ILStubberConstruct/icsharpcode-formeditor-0.1/sharpdevelop.xml

have fun, and I would appreciate some testing.
if you have any IL files lying around, please test.!

mike

=====
James Michael DuPont
http://introspector.sourceforge.net/