[DotGNU]Decompiler help needed.....

From: Nargis Anjaria
Subject: [DotGNU]Decompiler help needed.....
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 17:10:21 +0500

hello.. i m working on .Net Decompiler that will input and exe file and will generates its equivalent C# file..its similar to Salamander...i m learning IL but the problem is i m unable to get how i m going to read IL code from the exe...can any body give me any idea.???..or can tell me links that help me...??

regards,
Nargis Anjaria

Whoso associates any with God, it is as if he has fallen from heaven and the birds have snatched him away, or the wind has carried him off to a place far away. (22:31)