Re: [Pnet-developers] A few SWF ideas - we continue our show!

From: Ilyak Kasnacheev
Subject: Re: [Pnet-developers] A few SWF ideas - we continue our show!
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2004 02:06:08 +0300

If you will make an "Who will find most bugs per second" contest, i have good
chances to win:

~% export LANG=C

~% pnetlib/samples/forms/ImageViewer.exe

False
True
False
~% export LANG=ru_RU.KOI8-R

~% pnetlib/samples/forms/ImageViewer.exe

False
Uncaught exception: System.IO.IOException: Прерванный системный вызов
        at System.IO.Directory.HandleErrorsDir(Errno) in
./System/IO/Directory.cs:80
        at System.IO.Directory.ScanDirectory(String, String, ScanType) in
./System/IO/Directory.cs:260
        at System.IO.Directory.GetFiles(String, String) in
./System/IO/Directory.cs:458
        at System.Windows.Forms.FileDialog.ScanDirectory(String, String,
Boolean, Boolean) in ./FileDialog.cs:792
[foo]
        at System.Windows.Forms.Application.Run(Form) in ./Application.cs:576
        at ImageViewer.Main(String[]) in ./ImageViewer.cs:103
~% export LANG=ru_RU.koi8-r

~% pnetlib/samples/forms/ImageViewer.exe

zsh: segmentation fault  pnetlib/samples/forms/ImageViewer.exe

so: something works on locale=C (while NOT displaying ANY files on dialog,
empty), fails on locale = my, and the whole ilrun segvs on nonexistant
locale.

Diff to that file i posted:
41a42
>       private bool showHidden;
227c228
< /*    public bool ShowHidden
---
>       public bool ShowHidden
237c238
<                       } */
---
>                       }
760d760
<                               Console.WriteLine(showHidden);
1733c1733
<                                               (dir, pattern,
fileDialogParent.DereferenceLinks, showHiddenCheck.Checked);
---
>                                               (dir, pattern,
fileDialogParent.DereferenceLinks, showHidden);
1799c1799,1800
<                                       ChangeDirectory(currentDirectory);
---