[Duplicity-talk] Proposal of new feature

From: Stefan Hoth
Subject: [Duplicity-talk] Proposal of new feature
Date: Sun, 02 Dec 2007 01:50:31 +0100

Hello Ken and all the others,

first of all: Great job again with the new version, runs very smooth.

Now to the real reason of my mail: I was wondering if it would be
possible to arrange a quota for every backup-location.

My intention would be to keep as many backups as possible but without
exceeding the backup space. This way I would be much more flexible when
trying to restore older files.

What do you think, would this be possible?

Thanks,

Stefan