Re: [Duplicity-talk] Empty manifest files

From: Kenneth Loafman
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] Empty manifest files
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2010 08:23:32 -0600

On Tue, Dec 7, 2010 at 6:34 AM, <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi -

I'm still getting a problem with the latest rev of duplicity where the gpg encrypted manifest files are empty.

I've managed to reproduce this with a small backup set now and so I'm posting my logs to see if anyone has any ideas.

Are you targeting the backup to an NFS mounted filesystem?  I'm not sure if that's the issue, but if you are, please try it to a regular filesystem and see if that works.

If that's not the case, where does /backup reside?

...Thanks,