Re: [Duplicity-talk] Empty manifest files

From: Marcus Williams
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] Empty manifest files
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2010 17:20:03 +0000

Kenneth Loafman wrote:
The original from Sourceforge will leave a lot zombie GPG processes, one
for every invocation, until duplicity closes.  The change I made was to
harvest those processes when they closed rather than waiting until the
end of the run.  See threaded_waitpid() in duplicity.

Ok - I'm not seeing these at the moment. Was this an OS specific fix? I've got a fairly large incremental running at the moment as a test and the gpg processes seem to be disappearing as they finish.

Thanks

Marcus