[eLyXer-users] Re: apologies: Re: elyxer requests

From: Alex Fernandez
Subject: [eLyXer-users] Re: apologies: Re: elyxer requests
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2010 01:55:53 +0100

Hi Steve,

On Thu, Jan 21, 2010 at 6:48 PM, Steve Litt <address@hidden> wrote:
> I've been out of the loop. Where does one ask user type questions for elyxer,
> and how does one sign up?

You can ask them on the main mailing list (pretty low volume, so it
doesn't justify having separate user and dev lists):
  address@hidden
which I have cc'ed. Subscription information on
  http://lists.nongnu.org/mailman/listinfo/elyxer-users
as Richard pointed out. You don't have to be subscribed to post
though. Latest messages archived on
  http://www.mail-archive.com/address@hidden/
Full archives (but harder to navigate) on
  http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/elyxer-users/

Many people send me mail personally. That is fine with me but I
usually prefer the mailing list for the usual reasons: other people
might have the same problem and find the answer in the archives.

Alex.