[eLyXer-users] Re: elyxer requests

From: Sam Liddicott
Subject: [eLyXer-users] Re: elyxer requests
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2010 09:20:56 -0000

* Alex Fernandez wrote, On 21/01/10 23:46:

There are also some Lyx specially matched sequences, such as:
--- which is an emdash
LyX which is a funny Lyx
LaTeX which is a funny Latex

I missed ---, while -- was already added. Solved now. As to funny LyX
and LaTeX, they look cute on PDF documents, but not so much on web
pages. In fact the cute LyX is not even used by the project on their
web page.

I think you are right - perhaps it should change LaTeX to Latex and LyX to Lyx then so it at least looks normal.

They are able indeed to show line numberings, but numbers do not
resume as you want. Also, I don't know what the chunk command should
do. Could you send a sample for each of these cases (the .lyx file is
enough) to me directly?

Done

It looks a bit complicated, but I will try to have it for 0.41. May I
use you as a tester and send you test versions of eLyXer?

For certain. Thanks for being willing to consider this.

Sam