[eLyXer-users] Using splitpart option with toc toctarget

From: Jose Ramon Alvarez Sanchez
Subject: [eLyXer-users] Using splitpart option with toc toctarget
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2011 12:14:29 +0100

Doing some tests on --toc options maybe I discovered a bug, or
I have not understand the intended functionality.

For example if the document (name main.lyx) has some sections,
and the converted is generated with:
    elyxer --splitpart 1  main.lyx  dest.html
then the files dest.html, dest-1.html, dest-2.html, ... are generated.

If after that, the toc is generated with:
    elyxer --splitpart 1 --toc --toctarget dest.html main.lyx toc.html
then the generated toc.html have links pointing to
dest.html#toc-Section-1, dest.html#toc-Section-2, etc.
instead of dest-1.html#toc-Section-1, dest-2.html#toc-Section-2, etc.
as I expected they should be.

Jose R.