Re: Towards a cleaner build

From: Lars Ingebrigtsen
Subject: Re: Towards a cleaner build
Date: Sun, 09 Jun 2019 22:09:38 +0200

OK; I think the feature is now er feature complete -- it works, and it's
documented and there's even tests.

So if somebody can take a look at the scratch/with-suppressed-warnings
branch and see whether it works for them, and possibly critique the
code, that'd be nice.

There's some discussion about whether to perhaps change the warning
types that we allow suppressing, but the current implementation is a
pure subset of byte-compile-warning-types, except a couple that didn't
make sense as a special form (i.e., the warnings about the entire .el
file as a unit).