Re: Question about display engine

From: Ergus
Subject: Re: Question about display engine
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2019 11:08:25 +0200

Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2019 00:37:51 +0200
From: Ergus <address@hidden>
Cc: address@hidden, address@hidden

>How is Org mode relevant to this issue?  I think this is the first
>time Org mode is mentioned in this context.

In org-mode, many faces by default are underlined to indicate a section
limit or just to highlight a section's header (I just started to use
org-mode). So inserting the dfci functionality will expose the issue
with this underlines too much.

I expect Org mode to underline only the headers, excluding the
following newline, in which case the issue we are discussing shouldn't
matter.  Isn't this the case?

No.

In gui it is if no dfci mode is enabled.

But in tui the underline extends until the end of the line always.