Re: Changes for emacs 28

From: Ihor Radchenko
Subject: Re: Changes for emacs 28
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2020 15:32:15 +0800

> Does anyone want to _make_ videos for Emacs?
>
> It is no use discussing what sort of videos we
> would like if nobody wants to make them.
> Let's stick to ideas we can implement.

I can try to contact Mike Zamansky [1] - he already has very good
introductory series about Emacs and might (hopefully) be interested to
help. Also, he is a teacher himself and may be a good person to suggest
on the best format/timing of such videos.

Best,
Ihor

[1] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxkMDXQ5qzYOgXPRnOBrp1w