RE: Changes for emacs 28

From: Drew Adams
Subject: RE: Changes for emacs 28
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2020 13:37:38 -0700 (PDT)

> >It's not hard to discover my Lisp libraries.
>
> I haven't find any reference to mouse-3 anywhere and I have been looking
> for alternatives like that for months. Actually I tried many of
> them...

Googling for the file name finds some, for me.
Of course, if looking for some `mouse-3' context
menu library you won't know the file name.

But even searching just for "emacs mouse-3" finds
the wiki page for it - for me.  But maybe that's
because my use of the search engine knows me. ;-)

---

All of my libraries (though I sometimes forget to
update this page) are listed and described here:

https://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/DrewsElispLibraries

But yes, going there assumes you're looking for
one of my libraries, not that you're looking for
a library that shows a `mouse-3' context menu.

> >It's not hard to use them.  YMMV.
>
> It depends of what we understand by hard... but ok.

Yes.

You need to (1) download a library, (2) put it in a
dir that's in your `load-path', then (3) `require' it
in your init file.