Re: solarized

From: Elias Mårtenson
Subject: Re: solarized
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2020 20:15:54 +0800

On Tue, 15 Sep 2020, 19:27 Göktuğ Kayaalp, <self@gkayaalp.com> wrote:

It’s not generally considered in terms of a11y but as someone with a
generous amount of astigmatism I can say that Solarized is almost as
blinding as looking into the sun itself for me.

Interesting. For me, who has enough astigmatism to make it completely impossible to read anything with dark backgrounds, I find solarised to have way too little contrast. The yellow background is much too dark for me.