Re: Interactive guide for new users (was: Re: Gather a list of confusion

From: Eduardo Mercovich
Subject: Re: Interactive guide for new users (was: Re: Gather a list of confusions beginner tend to have)
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2020 18:40:25 -0300

Hi Drew.

[...]
Please, share with me your preferred term and I'll use it from now on. :)

Sorry if my request sounded too enthusiastic. [...]

It's ok, no human has been damaged during this mail exchange. ;P

Recently this question came up on this list, in passing. [...]

I wasn't in the list at that time, but I'll read the thread to dive a
bit into the matter, thanks.
If it's important, we may talk with the Spacemacs, Doom, Prelude, etc.
people and agree on a term.

Thanks anyway for the heads-up on this matter, I'm all into learning
more about the Emacsverse. :)

Now, let's focus again on the configuration wizard.

Best...

--
eduardo mercovich

Donde se cruzan tus talentos con las necesidades del mundo, ahí está tu vocación. (Anónimo)