Re: Xref completion

From: Juri Linkov
Subject: Re: Xref completion
Date: Wed, 02 Dec 2020 23:44:13 +0200

> One more point, I'm not sure if the order of the candidates are
> important or not, but we can keep it the same order as in xref buffer.

Yes, better to keep the same order.

One additional question: is it possible to use only relative file names,
relative to the project root dir?  Absolute file names are too long.

BTW, like you created xref--show-defs-minibuffer
as a possible option for xref-show-definitions-function,
wouldn't it be also nice to do the same and create
xref--show-xref-minibuffer as a possible option for
xref-show-xrefs-function?