Re: Emacs Survey: Toolbars

From: Christopher Dimech
Subject: Re: Emacs Survey: Toolbars
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2020 00:29:16 +0100

One may is to categorise according to separate emacs structures.  Then
have some from each make a plan with a list of five things to do, and
about eight tickets to work on.  And so on.  A few people should come
together, each person focused on a particular thing and the team led
by Eli.  Just don't make it in an argumentative way.  Am quite sure that
notwithstanding disagreements, some tasks could need to be handled better,
and work could focus on that.  Then introduce just one or two hot topics
so that arguments can be managed better.  I would say that it is most likely
that areas of great controversy indicate that the various aspects of contention
have got to be tackled, rather than focusing on one to the detriment of the
other.

1. Major Modes
2. Minor Modes
3. Performance