Re: Where is sr-speedbar.el upstream repo?

From: Stefan Kangas
Subject: Re: Where is sr-speedbar.el upstream repo?
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2022 02:38:45 +0200

chen.mingzheng <chen.mingzheng@outlook.com> writes:

> I'm add a new feature to sr-speedbar, but I can't find its upstream
> repo, Does anyone know where it is? Or should I just send the patch to
> this maillist?

It seems like this package is in the Emacs orphanage, which means that
it is lacking a maintainer.  According to emacsmirror.net:

"If other mirrored packages still depend on a package whose upstream
has disappeared or no longer maintains the package, then it is copied
to the Emacsorphanage. The Emacsmirror then mirrors that repository
from the orphanage. The orphanage repository serves as a temporary
home until someone volunteers to take over as maintainer. While a
package is in the orphanage, the maintainer of the Emacsmirror makes
an effort to merge pull requests from users."

So I think you should just send a pull request here:
https://github.com/emacsorphanage/sr-speedbar

Happy to help.