Re: Where is sr-speedbar.el upstream repo?

From: chen.mingzheng
Subject: Re: Where is sr-speedbar.el upstream repo?
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2022 17:34:45 +0800

Hello Sebastian,

Tranks for reply. I will try to port the recent changes of sr-speedbar.el made in [1], then send a PR to [2], and expect [2] become the upstream repo of sr-speedbar.el for those who want to contribute code to it.

[1]: https://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/sr-speedbar.el
[2]: https://github.com/emacsorphanage/sr-speedbar

Thanks again

在 2022/7/5 14:56, Sebastian Rose 写道: