Re: feature/fix-the-long-lines-display-bug e7b5912b23: Improvements to l

From: Gregory Heytings
Subject: Re: feature/fix-the-long-lines-display-bug e7b5912b23: Improvements to long lines handling.
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2022 11:28:13 +0000

Thanks. But how comes this warning did not show up in my --enable-checking=all build?

I don't know. Is CHECK_STRUCTS set to 'true' in src/Makefile in that build of yours? If not, we may have a bug in configure.ac or elsewhere.

I just checked, and in fact I was confusing the --enable-checking=all and the --enable-checking=yes builds. Sorry for the noise.