Re: [ELPA] New package: perl-doc

From: Akib Azmain Turja
Subject: Re: [ELPA] New package: perl-doc
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2022 23:32:54 +0600

Harald Jörg <haj@posteo.de> writes:

> don't have 'man' (notably, Windows).  My own observation is that 'man'
> (and also 'info') seem to be stuck at a fixed page width which is
> particularly annoying if you want to use *less* than this width for a
> documentation frame.

Set "Man-width" to the width of documentation frame.  I don't know how
to do it Info, however there is a user option "Info-refill-paragraphs".
Any suggestion from Info hackers?

--
Akib Azmain Turja

Find me on Mastodon at @akib@hostux.social.

This message is signed by me with my GnuPG key.  It's fingerprint is:

    7001 8CE5 819F 17A3 BBA6  66AF E74F 0EFA 922A E7F5