Re: question regarding my emacs package

From: ram
Subject: Re: question regarding my emacs package
Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2023 19:08:23 +0000

thanks. did not know this existed. from a quick glance, it looks like there’s no crossover in prefixes? that seems ok

On Sun, Jun 11, 2023 at 2:49 PM, João Távora <joaotavora@gmail.com> wrote:
Just a FYI, I've recently (about a month ago) created a package called breadcrumb.el, singular. Lives at https://github.com/joaotavora/breadcrumb and seems to be fairly popular.

Not saying anyone should consider changing package names, just dropping this note here as a FYI.

João