emacsweblogs

[Emacsweblogs] Enhancing weblogger.el (was Re: weblogger problem (probab

From: Mark A. Hershberger
Subject: [Emacsweblogs] Enhancing weblogger.el (was Re: weblogger problem (probably really a doc bug))
Date: Sat, 01 Aug 2009 18:08:40 -0400

Laura Conrad <address@hidden> writes:

> What I actually want to use is psgml mode and write straight html and
> not have to deal with any kind of markup at all.

Makes sense.  What information weblogger.el now gets from the “headers”
could be made into prompts.

Hmm… A minor mode that provides weblog-posting capabilities seems the
right way to deal with that.

--
http://hexmode.com/

Every day, mindful practice.  When the mind is disciplined, then the
Way can work for us.  Otherwise, all we do is talk of the Way; everything
is just words; and the world will know us as its one great fool.