emacsweblogs

Re: [Emacsweblogs] Re: weblogger problem (probably really a doc bug)

From: Laura Conrad
Subject: Re: [Emacsweblogs] Re: weblogger problem (probably really a doc bug)
Date: Thu, 06 Aug 2009 16:50:04 -0400

    Mark> Laura Conrad <address@hidden> writes:
    >> Now when I run weblogger-setup-weblog it asks me for the URL,
    >> and then the username and the password, and then asks for the username
    >> again and then tells me that my login is wrong.  Here's what's in
*Messages*:

    Mark> I found and fixed this and other problems.

Now it asks me for the URL, name, password, and configuratin name, and
then says:

let: `let' bindings can have only one value-form: if, conf, (setcdr
conf settings), (add-to-list weblogger-config-alist (cons
weblogger-config-name settings))

--
Laura   (mailto:address@hidden)
(617) 661-8097  233 Broadway, Cambridge, MA 02139

If you find you are serving the same thing too often to the same
people, then invite someone else instead. It is much easier to change
your friends than your recipes.

Peg Bracken