emacsweblogs

[Emacsweblogs] Re: weblogger problem (probably really a doc bug)

From: Mark A. Hershberger
Subject: [Emacsweblogs] Re: weblogger problem (probably really a doc bug)
Date: Sun, 02 Aug 2009 00:41:28 -0400

Laura Conrad <address@hidden> writes:

>     Mark> Second, the URL you should be using is
>     Mark> <http://laymusic.org/wordpress/xmlrpc.php>.  I hope to add RSD
> support
>     Mark> for weblogger.el soon.  If weblogger.el already had RSD support, you
>     Mark> probably would be connected at this point.
>
> That should be in the documentation.  I did sort of know it, but not
> actively.

Would you mind writing something up that I could use in the documentation?

> OK, I'm still getting 400 errors from emacs 22, and from emacs 23 with
> the blog I used before, but from emacs 23 with a different and less
> fiddled-with wordpress installation, I have actually given it the blog
> url and username and password, and had an apparently successful setup.

> When I put anything (in this case "site test") in the "Keywords" line, it
> says:

Er… yeah.  That's a bug.  Could you report it on Savannah
http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?group=emacsweblogs

?

To answer your other questions, could you send me the values of the
following variables:

    weblogger-capabilities
    weblogger-api-new-entry
    weblogger-api-send-edits

Thanks,

Mark.

--
http://hexmode.com/

Every day, mindful practice.  When the mind is disciplined, then the
Way can work for us.  Otherwise, all we do is talk of the Way; everything
is just words; and the world will know us as its one great fool.