emacsweblogs

[Emacsweblogs] Repository moved to Launchpad

From: Mark A. Hershberger
Subject: [Emacsweblogs] Repository moved to Launchpad
Date: Mon, 01 Mar 2010 14:28:47 -0500

A few weeks ago, the maintainer of Emacsmirror, Jonas Bernoulli,
contacted me about including xml-rpc.el and weblogger.el into the
system.  (Emacsmirror is at http://www.emacsmirror.org/)

To do that, he requested that I split up xml-rpc.el and weblogger.el
into different repositories.  Since I've had more success with Launchpad
than Savannah when it comes to navigation, functionality, and support,
I've moved the bzr repository there.

I also took the chance to put mediawiki.el (which I also maintain) into
version control so that it could be included in the Emacsmirror.  In the
process, I included the font-lock and convenience functions from
wikipedia-mode.el (which has been relatively untouched for a few years).

In any case you can now get the latest version from EmacsWiki and use
the repository on Launchpad.  The relevant urls:

    http://launchpad.net/xml-rpc-el
    http://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/xml-rpc.el

    http://launchpad.net/weblogger-el
    http://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/weblogger.el

    http://launchpad.net/mediawiki-el
    http://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/mediawiki.el

I hope to have the updated versions included in ELPA soon as well.

Thanks,

Mark.

--
http://hexmode.com/

The only alternative to Tradition is bad tradition.
                          — Jaraslov Pelikan