emacsweblogs

Re: [Emacsweblogs] Maintaining the same blog on two servers

From: Mark A. Hershberger
Subject: Re: [Emacsweblogs] Maintaining the same blog on two servers
Date: Mon, 01 Mar 2010 14:14:53 -0500

Ted Smith <address@hidden> writes:

> Is there any way to configure/hack weblogger such that you could publish
> the same post to two different servers? Has this ever been done or
> discussed?

It hasn't been done.  I don't think anyone (but me) has discussed it.

But, now that you mention it, I think it is time to start working on it.

The change to enable this should be pretty simple.  Basically, create a
function that you can call with a post and a list of weblogs to post it
to.  It would then post to each of those weblogs.

If you want (and you have the Emacs Lisp skill), you can go ahead and do
that.  Otherwise, now that this has been bumped, I'll probably get it
done soon.

Mark.

--
http://hexmode.com/

The only alternative to Tradition is bad tradition.
                          — Jaraslov Pelikan