Re: Beets integration

From: Yoni Rabkin
Subject: Re: Beets integration
Date: Fri, 01 Mar 2024 07:05:42 -0500

Daniel Semyonov <daniel@dsemy.com> writes:

>     > Hi. Just trying to catch up with the beets integration ideas, the
>     > patch by Daniel Semyonov returns 404, is it too late to the party?
>
> I work on it on the 'beets' branch of the main Emms repo (though I
> didn't have much time lately):
> https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/emms.git/log/?h=beets
>
> Daniel

I'd like to release 19 in the near future. I'm still waiting on
copyright paperwork from the FSF to be completed for another
contributor.

If the Emms-beets feature is usable and documented, I would like it
included in this release. But it is completely up to you if you merge it
at this time Daniel; you know it best. I also have no problem with
waiting with it for the next release (they happen about every three
months.)