femlisp-user

[femlisp-user] femlisp examples

From: Jason Sidabras
Subject: [femlisp-user] femlisp examples
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 12:36:40 -0500

Hello,

I've been working with femlisp for a week and using it as a learning
tool for lisp. Over this period of time I have gotten used to working
in the CLOS environment of lisp and a little bit of the lisp
structure. I've come from a mainly python background which might have
helped this transition.

I am looking for some examples for femlisp to learn from, setting up
domains and problems: Specifically I would like to build a simulation
with two 2d domains. Domain_2 would be a subset of Domain_1 and have
different properties.

Also I have played around with triangle, but it seems the functions
associated with femlisp;src;mesh;triangle.lisp aren't accessible from
my command line under fl.mesh.

I am using sbcl 1.0.5 on MacOSX, femlisp 0.9.9.

Thank you,

Jason