Re: issues with arch? Re: [Fenfire-dev] PEG: tla fixed

From: Tuukka Hastrup
Subject: Re: issues with arch? Re: [Fenfire-dev] PEG: tla fixed
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2003 18:18:10 +0300 (EEST)

On Sat, 4 Oct 2003, Tuomas Lukka wrote:
> On Fri, Oct 03, 2003 at 04:38:40PM +0300, Alatalo Toni wrote:
> > On Tue, 16 Sep 2003, Tuomas Lukka wrote:
> > 1. anon. access: will cvs be kept in synch and the way for
> >    'outsiders' to get a hold, or arch used also for that?

address@hidden is now publicly accessible at
http://himalia.it.jyu.fi/archives/

(It would be {archives}, but tla didn't seem to like that.)

At least Toni says it works for him now.

> What mudyc and jvk suggest in the other mail are excellent suggestions;
> I say we try them.  Tuukkah: could you adjust archbot accordingly?

Actually what features do we want added to the current situation?

--
-- Trying to catch me? Just follow up my Electric Fingerprints
-- To help you: address@hidden