[Fle3-users] Searching for files ?

From: Bernie Carpenter
Subject: [Fle3-users] Searching for files ?
Date: Wed Aug 28 20:54:01 2002

Hi all,

My name is Bernie Carpenter and I teach Computing at Muirfield High School in Sydney. I am a complete newbie to this list and to zope/fle in general. I downloaded the fle stuff a few days ago and have manged to install it all successfully onto a win2k server - it all seems great and I am looking forwad to getting my content all up and running.

My question - looking over some of the release docs (as well as the zope information for fle), I noticed a mention of the ability to search for documents - however, I cant see how this can be done using the interface. Does fle have the ability to search ? Or perhaps its something planned for later releases ?

Any help appreciated

Bernie Carpenter
Muirfield High School