Re: [Fle3-users] Fle3 version 1.4.3 released This file contains the erro

From: Tarmo Toikkanen
Subject: Re: [Fle3-users] Fle3 version 1.4.3 released This file contains the error log as well
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 14:50:41 +0300

Unfortunately a very bad bug occurs when I try to create a link from an
article on a desktop.

The web browser informs me that it cannot display the page and promptly
leaves me in the error page.

Once this occurs the user cannot log on again with the browser giving
the same error message.

All other functions appear to work at this time so I don't know what to
do.

Confirmed: I can recreate this bug on my own machine. This will need
to be fixed soon.

A quick patch is to replace line 183 of Cruft.py with

 if course_id and course_id not in self.courses.get_children('Course'):

(in effect adding the missing parameter 'Course') will restore the
Webtop view, but the links seem to be inactive, so there is yet
another problem in the internal link retrieval code. I'll need to look
into this some more. But a patch and a new release will be out soon.

--
Tarmo Toikkanen
http://www.iki.fi/tarmo/