[Fle3-users] I don't undestand Knowledge Building

From: Cesar Hernandez Rosete
Subject: [Fle3-users] I don't undestand Knowledge Building
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2003 11:56:42 -0700

Hello fle users,

I learning to use fle, it's very easy, but I don't undestand Knowledge
Building:

a) The teacher create a topic (Create course context).
b) The studens and teacher add notes (Start thread)

when someone add Start thread: fle send:

" Flea asks:
  Maaritteleeko viesti designprosessin vaatimuksia, suunnitteluhaasteita tai
toiveita?
  Selventaako viesti suunnittelutehtavaa?
  Kuvaileeko viesti suunnittelurajotteita?
  This is the only type allowed here."

Let's ask: AskWhat is it this?. (text between " "). In that language this
writing?

Staff or fleadmin can manage knowledge types.

knowledge types just serves to selec colors to order. isn't it?. I don't
believe it.
When I create a new knowledge types, fle requests than I fill a matrix.

I don't undestand how do I organize the knowledge Building?

Sorry, I believe that this question is very simple, but I lack the feeling
to understand this.

Thank you.