Re: [Freeipmi-devel] Recreating SDR cache before reading sensors informa

From: Albert Chu
Subject: Re: [Freeipmi-devel] Recreating SDR cache before reading sensors information
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2012 14:45:35 -0800

Hi Dinh,

Sorry that the information is hidden a bit deep in the manpages (there's
a lot of stuff in IPMI), but ...

----
This tool requires access to the sensor data repository (SDR) cache for
general operation.  By default, SDR data will be downloaded and cached
on the local machine.  The following options apply to the SDR cache.
----

Al