Re: [Freeipmi-devel] Recreating SDR cache before reading sensors informa

From: Al Chu
Subject: Re: [Freeipmi-devel] Recreating SDR cache before reading sensors information
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2012 09:53:02 -0800

You can pick specific sensors via the record-ID associated with the SDR
entry.

I'm not 100% sure what you're trying to program, but you may want to
consider looking at the libipmimonitoring library, which is a wrapper
that hides a lot of the sensor details.  There is an example on the
FreeIPMI webpage too.

Al