Re: Logging Library-GSOC

From: Priyesh kumar
Subject: Re: Logging Library-GSOC
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2020 12:54:09 +0530

Hi Werner,
I have added a project under `builds/windows/vc2010/freetype.sln' file to build
dlg along with FreeType on Windows.
The dlg project contains two configurations:
`Debug' and `Debug Static' on both `x64' and `Win32' platforms and will be built
with FreeType, whenever FreeType is built in these configurations.
I have also added a windows batch file which is called as a pre-built event whenever dlg is built, and
it takes care of copying files from `submodules/dlg' to `src/dlg'...
For `Release' and `Release Static' builds of FreeType the dlg project build will simply be skipped.
And for proceeding further,
I wanted to ask that do I have to add the dlg project on other compilers(builds/windows/visualc, builds/windows/visualce) also?

Thanks,
Priyesh