GSOC Project

From: Aman Kapoor
Subject: GSOC Project
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2021 00:13:46 +0530

Hello all,
Myself Aman kapoor , I am a sophomore at Thapar University India.
I have some experience of coding with C and C++
I am interested in the project -_"Develop a test framework for checking Freetype's rendering output"

After reading the basic project overview i got some queries hope i will find my solutions

1. What signifies the meaning of word "font corpora" as i haven't found anything about by googling it.

2. Where can i find instructions to build free type

Hope i will get my solutions to my small doubts, looking forward to contribute

Thanks
Aman