This is freetype sourcecode from TSIT(I made many improvements)

From: 柳鲲鹏
Subject: This is freetype sourcecode from TSIT(I made many improvements)
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2022 17:05:08 +0800

Hello, Freetype:

  I am technology director of TSIT Office software product. I have made many improvements on freetype. This is freetype sourcecode from TSIT(I confirmed from leader Wang this week). And I had sent some sourcecodes severals times before.
  You can get the sourcecode from here:
https://github.com/tsitcn/freetype2-taishan-improved

  Those improvements include:
Outline:
    italic for any value.
    line thickness.
Bitmap:
    Rotate for 4 directions.
    Italic. Three type: clockwise, counter-clockwise, top to bottom(chinese chars needthis feature).
    Bold. We use a new algorithm.
    Gray Bold. If all pixels use black color, some chinese chars are very ugly. So I developed a gray bold to make them very beautiful.
    Filp. Left to right, and top to bottom.

    I hope freetype developvers check sourcecode and use them ASAP. And Even taishan-office use it for a long time, I think someone can find bugs. So we can communicate every week or month as your mean.

Many thanks.

Liu Kunpeng(柳鲲鹏)
TSIT(泰山信息科技)
2022-9-23

Here are screenshot of my test case:
4 directions group.
every direction group: 1, outline with normal; 2, bitmap with normal; 3,  outline with bold and italic; 4, bitmap with gray bold and italic (top to bottom).