gcl-devel

Re: [Gcl-devel] 2.6.2.....

From: Matt Kaufmann
Subject: Re: [Gcl-devel] 2.6.2.....
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2004 18:24:39 -0500

Hi --

Just a comment you and Camm can use or ignore as you choose....

We maintain ACL2 in a manner such that the workshop books are all expected to
certify.  When I'm testing a local ACL2 build, I typically run the full
regression suite (including the workshop books) and I expect 100% to pass.

Perhaps the failure was just some weird Windows glitch, which would go away in
a re-run?

-- Matt