gcl-devel

RE: [Gcl-devel] 2.6.2

From: Mike Thomas
Subject: RE: [Gcl-devel] 2.6.2
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 09:38:50 +1000

Hi Camm.

| and let me know what I've forgotten.  Issues of presentation aside,
| green means pass, yellow means unimplemented feature, red means known
| bug, and blank means untested.

SGC should be yellow (unimplemented) for Windows; it is white this morning.

|  We need to add notes in the relevant
| boxes where items like specific gcc compiler versions needed or other
| details are applicable.  I'm thinking a number with a footnote might
| be best.

For Windows, the recommended tools are gcc 3.3.1 and binutils 2.14.90 hosted
by the MSYS development environment.

| In addition, some of you might wish to contribute a README text file
| containing specific items you've discovered about your build.  If so,
| please do this ASAP.

I've attached an updated version of the file readme.mingw from the 2_6_2c2
branch.  If it is not too late it should relpace the tagged version (sorry
about the lateness).

Cheers

Mike Thomas.