gcl-devel

RE: [Gcl-devel] 2.6.2.....

From: Mike Thomas
Subject: RE: [Gcl-devel] 2.6.2.....
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 08:54:30 +1000

Hi Matt.

| About .exe: The original extension of .gcl, ${LISPEXT}, is
| generated by some
| ACL2 code.  I'm tempted simply to generate .gcl.exe on Windows as the
| extension, so then no $(EXE) would be necessary.  Does that seem
| reasonable?
| (Note that ${LISPEXT} is used in several places in Makefile in
| addition to the
| one you pointed to.)

"Ah don't see nuttin wrong wit dat!" as the lead guitarist of Dr Hook once
said in "Everybody's Makin' it Big But Me" (or similar words to that
effect - it's years now since I heard the song).

Let me know whenever you make the changes and I'll test them for you if
no-one at your end is set up to do so.

Cheers

Mike Thomas.