gcl-devel

Re: [Gcl-devel] 2.6.2.....

From: Matt Kaufmann
Subject: Re: [Gcl-devel] 2.6.2.....
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2004 10:43:09 -0500

Hi, Mike --

Thanks for your email and for the points you raised.  I've made a note to look
into removing "nice" in all the workshop books' Makefiles (and perhaps
elsewhere) in favor of $(NICE), where NICE is set to nice in Makefile-generic
(which is included in the other Makefiles).

About .exe: The original extension of .gcl, ${LISPEXT}, is generated by some
ACL2 code.  I'm tempted simply to generate .gcl.exe on Windows as the
extension, so then no $(EXE) would be necessary.  Does that seem reasonable?
(Note that ${LISPEXT} is used in several places in Makefile in addition to the
one you pointed to.)

Thanks again --
-- Matt