Re: [Gnash] gnash only creates blank standalone window.....

From: Rob Savoye
Subject: Re: [Gnash] gnash only creates blank standalone window.....
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 17:26:06 -0600

Eric Schuele wrote:

I'm new to gnash. Trying to get it working in any fashion. Ultimately as a firefox plugin would be nice... but one step at a time.

I have installed gnash via FreeBSD ports.

Gnash runs on freeBSD, and I've heard the plugin works too. The tarball for the BSD Ports is a bit out of date I believe, and it was just a CVS snapshot anyway, so I'd suggest trying to build Gnash from current CVS instead.

        - rob -