Re: [Gnash] gnash only creates blank standalone window.....

From: Eric Schuele
Subject: Re: [Gnash] gnash only creates blank standalone window.....
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 10:52:10 -0500

Tomas Groth wrote:
I'm hoping to find a functional shockwave/flash player. The readme says sound is not supported. One (the only?) reason I need flash is so my kids can play some internet games (playhousedisney, etc). Without sound... the games are a bit bland. I was hoping for a plugin as well... though not mandatory. If I need to pull down the files manually and build a library of games to play, I can do that.

Sound support will come, and there is already a browser-plugin - a lot has
happend since december! Please remember that gnash hasen't even made a real
release yet...

Sorry.... didn't mean to sounds as if I was putting the project down. I'm not. I do realize its not yet released. I'll keep fiddling with it to see if I can get it to work for me.

Thanks.

cheers,

Tomas