Re: [Gnash] Re: gnash only creates blank standalone window.....

From: Miriam Ruiz
Subject: Re: [Gnash] Re: gnash only creates blank standalone window.....
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 21:09:31 +0200 (CEST)

 --- Rob Savoye <address@hidden> escribió:

> ... What I should also do is have the SDL
> support turned off if the GtkGl support is enabled. I'm currently
> rewriting the entire GUI front end code to clear up some of the gnarly
> dependencies and spaghetti ifdef code, so I'll work this in to. The plan
> is to drop the SDL support and replace it all with FLTK instead as it
> does event handling better, and supports menus and a better UI. FLTK is
> as portable as SDL, and has OpenGL support, so it seems the way to go.

Will FLTK be embedded right in the core of the libraries or will it just be
the upper layer? I mean, will it be possible in the future to embed gnash in
an SDL window? (I'm not exactly talking just about the standalone player, but
possibly plugins for other programs or even directly linking to the libraries
to embed the flash playing code).

Miry

LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo.
http://es.voice.yahoo.com