Re: [Gnash] Re: Re: gnash only creates blank standalone window.....

From: Rob Savoye
Subject: Re: [Gnash] Re: Re: gnash only creates blank standalone window.....
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 13:45:50 -0600

Anglade Pierre-Matthieu wrote:

By the way there is an other problem with the configure on linux/EMT64
(at least on my machine): it keeps trying to link with
/usr/local/lib/libstdc++.so instead of /usr/local/lib64/libstdc++
eventhough it is building a 64bit binarie. At the end I've just made a
symlink because this lib isn't use by anything else on my system. I
would have gladly correct this error yet I haven't been able to find
where in the configure stuff this -L/usr/local/lib/libstdc++.so is
generated...

It's not a configure issue for a change. :-) The path for libstdc++ is from GCC. I'd check what you have in /etc/ld.so.conf pathwise. You'd never notice the libstdc++ dependency unless you build other C++ programs from source. Most of GNU/Linux, as well as GTK and GNOME are purely C based so this wouldn't be needed.

        - rob -