Re: [Gnash] Re: gnash testing

From: Jens Petersen
Subject: Re: [Gnash] Re: gnash testing
Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2006 12:09:34 +0900

Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:
[Jens Petersen]
Here is a little more information from gdb for the crash under FC5
with gtkglext-1.2:

[snipped gdb output under x86_64]

Try running it under valgrind as well, to see if the problem is with
memory handling.

Ok, so I tested again under FC5 i386 and now gnash and the plugin work ok there. So that is good news and means the problem is probably not gtkglext-1.2 per se. :-)

Unfortunately no valgrind on x86_64 afaik... If there is any other information I can provide please let me know.

Jens